Do you want financial freedom? Do you want to be able to pay your bills on time, go on a vacation and in short be able to give your family anything and everything that they need and want? If it sounds like a fairy tale to you then you do not understand that your future can be EXTREMELY Bright when you know and use these basic strategies:
- In Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, he talked of the four quadrants. E for employee. B for business owner. S for self-employed. I for investment. Since you are a small business owner how much of your money are you investing? As Kiyosaki explains in his book investing (using your money to make you money while you sleep) is your key to economic freedom. One of the very first things that we do with all of our clients is to establish their financial infrastructure. That infrastructure includes creating an emergency fund; evaluating that they have adequate insurance coverage; automating investments even when they “don’t have any money to invest”. Your first action step is to change the way you look at money and create financial infrastructure. If you are unable to do this on your own, ask a friend, colleague, or at the end of this blog you can sign up for a complimentary strategy session with me.
- 1% of the population has controlled 99% of all of the wealth of the world since the beginning of time. Wealth is defined as health, wealth, beauty, and opportunity. Why do you think that is so? Interestingly if you were to redistribute the wealth and give it back to the 99%, in a very short period of time the 1% would have it again. Let me say it another way. If Bill Gates, or Michael Jordan went bankrupt tomorrow, do you think they would become extremely wealthy again? Of course they would. But why? 1 Percenters think and act differently than 99 percenters. Since they think and act differently, guess what they get different results than 99 percenters. The second opportunity that we create for our clients is we get them to think like 1 percenters. Once they know how to use the tools to change their thought process they get amazingly different results. Our clients are up 49% this year to date and they are up 165% since 2008. Your second action step is to learn the skill-sets and tools that are going to have you think and thus act like a 1 Percenter. Tony Robbins book, Unlimited Power is a great read and a good place to start. Along with the classic Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
- You must understand that SUCCESS COMES FROM YOU NOT TO YOU. This hugely overlooked fact of point is where the rubber meets the road. When you understand that you, your vibration, and your action steps are going to bring success to you; causes you to become innovative and think outside the box. It also forces you to abandon being a victim. I agree it is much easier to blame the government, or the insurance companies or any other bogeyman for holding you down. However if you want to have more joy out of life and better financial results understand that YOU and YOU alone control your outcomes. All of our clients are taught amazing tools that they wish they had when they were growing up that helps shape their future outcomes. As a matter of fact, the majority of our clients start teaching their young kids and grandkids these valuable life lessons. Imagine the results, self-esteem and self-awareness that the upcoming generations will have! The key is to amass usable tools and to learn how to use them effectively. Your last action step to implement from this blog is the do a self-inspection and determine where your weaker areas are holding you back. is it a confidence problem? Is it a skill-set problem. Start analyzing where the problems are and the fix becomes easy.
Creative Coaching, LLC , the first professional business coaching company to offer no long-term contracts has been successfully coaching clients just like you for the past fourteen years. We have been trail-blazers in the industry helping to create millionaires and offering a money back guarantee. Our job is three-fold:
- We help our clients earn more money
- We help our clients save money
- We help our clients money earn them more money (working smarter not harder)
Our CEO’s are enjoying another terrific and stress-free year in business. Isn’t it time that you enjoyed that too? If you still feel that you are struggling, you will be thrilled to know that Dr. Paul S. Inselman, CEO of Creativecoachingllc.net has formulated a specific step by step process that will help you to become a more powerful business leader. Our clients income has grown on average 165% since 2008. In 2016 alone they were up on average a whopping 44%! In all the years that I have been coaching, I haven’t seen one CEO that executed the steps above and that utilized our procedures that failed to be a better and more powerful leader.