According to Tony Robbins, “Investing in yourself is the most important investment you’ll ever make in your life…There’s no financial investment that’ll ever match it, because if you develop more skill, more ability, more insight, more capacity, that’s what’s going to provide economic freedom.”
Jim Rohn famously said, “If you let your learning lead to knowledge, you become a fool. If you let your learning lead to action, you become wealthy.”
Keep those two quotes in mind as we discuss the secret to YOUR SUCCESS.
These are the traits of the most successful business owners that I coach. See how closely you follow what they do.
1. They are willing to do whatever it takes (legally) to grow their business. They come in early, stay late, go in on Sundays and will never quit until they achieve their goal.
2. They invest about 15% of their annual income on improving themself and their skill-sets. They pay for coaching. They go to personal growth and development seminars and classes. They take seminars to improve their skill-sets. They don’t complain that things are too expensive. They find the money to pay to improve themselves. As Tony Robbins said (“if you develop more skill, more ability, more insight, more capacity, that’s what’s going to provide economic freedom.”)
3. They put into action that which they have learned. They don’t say “Do it for me”; they say “How do I do it?” and then they make it happen. They don’t quit when they don’t achieve the results they were hoping for. They tweak and deploy again until they do get the result.
4. They are consistent at doing the things and investing the money that they need to. People who are less successful are consistent too. They consistently wish, hope and pray. They consistently do not do the action steps they said they would do. They consistently have excuses. They consistently get poor results and wonder why they do.
5. The best clients are like your best clients or customers. How many of your clients fail to listen to your advice? How are their results? The same with our clients. The ones that double and triple their businesses deploy everything or nearly everything they learn without fail!
That’s the secret, which is really no secret at all because you knew this stuff already. So the question that I have for you today is simple. What are you going to differently starting tomorrow? Are you going to invest time and money in yourself and your business? More importantly, are you going to deploy what you learn?
Why don’t you start by learning where the holes are in your business? Click below to schedule a complimentary analysis and strategy session. What do you have to lose?
Our CEO’s are enjoying another terrific and stress-free year in business. Isn’t it time that you enjoyed that too? If you still feel that you are struggling, you will be thrilled to know that Dr. Paul S. Inselman, CEO of Creativecoachingllc.net has formulated a specific step by step process that will help you to become a more powerful business leader. Our clients income has grown on average 150% since 2008. In 2016 alone they were up on average a whopping 44%! In twelve years, I haven’t seen one CEO that executed the steps above and that utilized our procedures that failed to be a better and more powerful leader. Click here for a complimentary and no-obligation 1 on 1 business analysis and strategy session. Find out for yourself where your weaker areas are and how to fix them! Stop wishing, praying and hoping and take the meaningful step that will get you to where you want to be.