Do you feel like you are running on a hamster wheel all of the time? Do you feel burnt out and stressed out? Guess what you are not alone. While misery loves company, that kind of misery I think you can do without.
It is interesting to note that 1% of the population (1 percenters) have controlled 99% (99 percenters) of all of the wealth of the world since the beginning of time. Here is another interesting tidbit. if you were to re-distribute, that is take the wealth from the 1% and give it back to the 99%; within a few years the wealth would go back to the 1 percenters. This is evidenced by lottery winners. The majority of lottery winners who win 10, 20 and 50 million dollars end of flat broke within 10 years.
It is not luck that makes a 1 percenter a 1 percenter. It is the way they approach life, think about life and act on opportunity. To get off of the hamster wheel and add more productivity and free-time to your day try these suggestions:
- Focus on one thing. What task will have the biggest impact on you reaching your goal? Once you have found that task-work on it for at least two hours everyday without interruptions. This will allow you to hone in on that major task that will give you the highest return and the greatest amount of satisfaction.
- Stop procrastination. Procrastination is the killer of dreams. Make a schedule and stick to the schedule. If something pops up on your calendar for the third time either do the task or remove the task and never look at it or do it again. This will force you to take action. Let me repeat, if you fail to perform the task after the third time you either do it that day or you are forbidden from doing it in the future.
- Make it home for dinner. Highly successful people create a balance. Yes they work long and hard but at the end of the day they know that relationships and family time are the most important thing that any of us have. Money is nice but relationships are the fuel to allow you to earn money. I promise you that there will always be more to do. There will always be another meeting. However your children won’t be three forever.
- They say no to almost everything. Warren Buffet was quoted as saying, “The difference between successful people and very successful people is that very successful people say ‘no’ to almost everything.” Remember you only have 1,440 minutes each day. Unless giving that time is going to help you achieve your goals, don’t give it away.
- They Have a Morning Routine. I like to teach my clients “habits of excellence”. That is to say they create a morning routine that puts their mind-body and soul in the right state so they can accomplish their greatness.
- They touch things one time. How many times do you touch a piece of mail? Do you open it, put it down; start reading later; get interrupted; put it down again etc? Highly successful people “touch it once.” If they touch it–they deal with it immediately. Doing so reduces stress since they don’t have to think about it anymore, and it’s more efficient since they won’t have to re-read or evaluate the item again in the future.
Please take a look at that list again. What will you do differently as a result of reading it?
Are you living in fear? Are you afraid of investing time and money in yourself? Are your communications skills and relationship skills in need of improvement?
If you still feel that you are struggling, you will be thrilled to know that Dr. Paul S. Inselman, CEO of Creativecoachingllc.net has formulated a specific step by step process that will help you to become a more powerful business leader. Our clients income has grown on average 150% since 2008. In twelve years, I haven’t seen one business that executed the steps above and that utilized our procedures that failed to grow their business. We take a top down approach that consists of increasing income, decreasing expenses and protecting your assets. Why am I so confident (100% certainty) that these tips will create better growth and a more successful and fun business? Two reasons: (1) I coach business owners just like you everyday and have seen excellent, duplicative results and (2) Every single day I get a call, email or text from an existing client telling me that since they implemented these procedures and suggestions, they have more money than they ever had before; they love their staff; they are having more fun in business; or they had a record day in sales. Or, they had a record week in collections. Or, they had a record month across the board! Please don’t take my word for it. Click here for a complimentary no-obligation consultation and find out for yourself how I can help you grow your business ethically, legally and with integrity; get more free time and have fun again. Get to the next level and beyond. Stop wishing, praying and hoping and take the meaningful step that will get you to where you want to be.