I consult and coach people from all walks of life. My clients are scattered in 47 of our 50 states and I have a handful from Europe and several from the Middle East. When I was thinking of what I would write today, a thought came to me. What qualities do the most successful people who I coach have that others do not? I am confident that you will find the article interesting. More importantly than just finding the article interesting, I hope it sparks you take different action steps then you might be taking now.
In discussing with my most successful clients (those earning well north of 7 figures per year, who are happy, balanced and have great relationships) why they are at the levels they are at? It is interesting to note that they all told me basically the same things.
- They get up each morning for a specific reason(they have a purpose)
- They have a daily routine that they follow without fail
- They have written goals and action steps
- They are not afraid to make mistakes as long as they learn from their mistakes
- They look for the good in every situation
- They don’t watch TV
- They study about their market, or product, constantly
- They surround themselves with great people and ask for their opinions
- They make decisions-it does not matter if it is a good or bad decision they don’t live in the world of indecision
- They invest time and money on improving themselves
- They donate heavily to worthy causes
- They donate their time to help others
- They read a tremendous amount and on various topics
- They play chess or other thought-provoking games (bridge, gin, poker)
- They get professionally coached to be held accountable
- They have great relationships
- They are spiritual
- They never give up and they never take no for an answer
- They admit when they are wrong
- They take full responsibility for their successes and failures
- They enjoy life
- They take money management very seriously
- They do not boast
- They do not waste
- They live below their means
Please take a look at that list again. What will you do differently as a result of reading it?
Are you living in fear? Are you afraid of investing time and money in yourself? Are your communications skills and relationship skills in need of improvement?
If you still feel that you are struggling, you will be thrilled to know that Dr. Paul S. Inselman, CEO of Creativecoachingllc.net has formulated a specific step by step process that will help you to become a more powerful business leader. Our clients income has grown on average 150% since 2008. In twelve years, I haven’t seen one business that executed the steps above and that utilized our procedures that failed to grow their business. We take a top down approach that consists of increasing income, decreasing expenses and protecting your assets. Why am I so confident (100% certainty) that these tips will create better growth and a more successful and fun business? Two reasons: (1) I coach business owners just like you everyday and have seen excellent, duplicative results and (2) Every single day I get a call, email or text from an existing client telling me that since they implemented these procedures and suggestions, they have more money than they ever had before; they love their staff; they are having more fun in business; or they had a record day in sales. Or, they had a record week in collections. Or, they had a record month across the board! Please don’t take my word for it. Click here for a complimentary no-obligation consultation and find out for yourself how I can help you grow your business ethically, legally and with integrity; get more free time and have fun again. Get to the next level and beyond. Stop wishing, praying and hoping and take the meaningful step that will get you to where you want to be.